jeudi 10 mars 2011

Thursday

Would you believe it, I hop on the scales this morning and they say 74.3kgs!! Fluke I think?! Maybe because I weighed myself after my morning ablutions and before eating breakfast!! If it's not a fluke I can be proud of myself! Has this happened to anyone else after 24 hours of a 'diet'? What I have found hard since yesterday is not eating the odd biscuit with a cup of tea or coffee, I'll be going shopping in the next couple of days and might look out for some 'healthier' snack options without going over the top though! Does anyone recommend a particular brand? Must admit, I'm looking forward to a glass of wine tomorrow! It's a strictly NO alcohol policy Monday to Thursday and the odd glass Friday to Sunday! Here's keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh-in!

Date: 10th March 2011
Weight: 74.3kgs

Speak tomorrow!
Mrs. Weak-willed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire